Exercise Physiologist’s have a minimum of 4.5 years of tertiary education. Exercise Physiologists are experts in prescribing tailored exercise and movement plans for the prevention and management of chronic disease and injuries. They are highly skilled in delivering exercise programs for a range of complex conditions.
An Exercise Physiologist is trained in behavioural change strategies and can provide health modification counselling for individuals with injury or chronic disease.
At Reformed, our Exercise Physiologists follow a scientific method to assess pain and movement dysfunction. Clients receive individualised prescriptions that incorporate a number of exercise modalities to decrease pain, and improve mobility and quality of life.
Our team of Accredited Exercise Physiologists is registered with ESSA and, therefore, offer a professional, clinically relevant and safe active treatment for our clients. As all sessions are run by Masters Qualified Accredited Exercise Physiologists, you may be eligible for private health rebates. We have a HICAPS terminal on the premise. No referral is required.
- Pain management and rehabilitation
- Back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, knee pain
- Cardiovascular disease
- Osteoporosis and arthritis
- Mental health conditions
- Cancer and cancer treatment recovery
- Chronic pain and fatigue
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (ACL reconstruction, hip/knee replacement)
- Neuromuscular exercise therapy (multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease)
- Pulmonary disease and more
Private Health Insurance Rebates
Ask your health care provider today if you are eligible for rebates for exercise physiology.
Hi-Caps terminal available on premise.